Rescue Alert uses a simple, three part system to seniors having the same independent lifestyle they ever wanted providing you and your loved ones peace of mind. The device comes with unique two-way speaker system that offers a great sense of relief in case of an emergency.
Fifth in medical alert systems
- DEVICE RANGE: 600 feet range enable user to be comfortable while doing chores and ensure the system is working properly.
- BATTERY LIFE: A 90 hour battery backup is the longest ever time served among top medical alert systems.
- INSTALLATION AND ACTIVATION: A personal emergency response system, Rescue Alert provides easy installation and activation.
- RESPONSE CENTER REPRESENTATIVES: The representatives are EMD-certified providing prompt assistance in 150 different languages making Rescue Alert a valuable service.
- 600 ft communication range enables user with help button pendant to work without fear of falling or getting faint.
- Waterproof alert button allows wearing the device as pendant or wristband.
- 15-sec average response time enables instant help for the person in need.
- Above average customer service offering 150 languages to fulfill on-the-spot need without any confusion.
- 60-90 hrs of backup battery life on all base units.
- The device enables you to call 911 when you are away from home with just a press of button.
- Discount applicable for three months or a year signups.
- Does not have gas or carbon monoxide detection.
- Doesn’t come with automatic fall detection feature.
Rescue Alert has comes with both cellular enabled and non-cellular plan options serving different users’ needs. Non-cellular plan works best, in case, the senior wearing panic button never used cell phone or forget how to use it on the time of need. Trained customer service & in-house hardware manufacturing enables right execution of features, unlike other medical alert systems.
When my dad needed a medical alert system, we searched online and ended up our best choice. I think paying $28 a month for the service was pretty reasonable and we also used other services like they scheduled reminder calls so that he can take his medication on time and they call 2 times a week to check in on him when we couldn’t be there. It was a great experience with Rescue Alert and I would recommend them.
4936 West Side Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ 07450
It was an important thing to do ever since I have entered in to business. My dad has Type 2 Diabetes and needed utmost attention. It was a part of my day to worry about him and check on him every hour. Somewhere, he was troubled too, with this behavior of mine. So, I decided to get something that can actually replace me till I am in office or occupied with other stuff.
And, Rescue Alert actually rescued me when my dad got faint and needed immediate help. If that would be me, I barely could reach him not less than half an hour ‘cause of the distance in my office and home. Besides this, they did splendidly job, while handling him and informing medical authorities. Bravo from my side. I will highly recommend Rescue Alert!
2529 Kerry Way, Bellflower, CA 90706